Steel Keyless Electronic Coded Storage Cabinet is made from steel for durability and features an electronic key system to keep your items safe.
This system enables the use of two passwords, one for an administrator and one for users.
For additional security, an exterior battery pack provides back-up power if the primary battery fails, and the display provides the date and time the cabinet was most recently accessed.
Easy to set up, the cabinet offers versatility for your garage, workshop or office with adjustable shelving and a 750 lb. weight capacity.
- Built from steel for exceptional durability and security
- Cabinet holds up to 750 lbs. total when weight is evenly distributed
- The exterior battery pack provides back-up power in the event of primary battery failure
- Boltless design assembles easily without tools
- Concealed door hinges swivel 270 degrees for easy access
- 4 adjustable shelves plus a raised bottom shelf provide plenty of storage options
- Keypad keeps a record of the day, date and time when cabinet was last accessed
- Shelves are adjustable in 2 in. increments to store a wide range of items
- Key is accessible on the keypad under the plate adjacent to the knob